As an interdisciplinary Institute, the Institute for Applied Research and International Relations offers a comprehensive service for all researchers at CUAS Mainz. These include:
- advice on funding opportunities
- assistance with the acquisition of third-party funds
- support in budgeting research projects
- administrative coordination, support and controlling of research projects
- support with reports and reporting
- communication with the project promoters
- support with legal issues and research data management
- support of PR measures
In Addition, the Institute for Applied Research and International Relations ...
- advises CUAS management on all strategic research issues,
- bundles all relevant research information,
- maintains contacts with partners from science and practice,
- is a contact point for decision-makers from business, politics, social associations, etc.
- represents CUAS in the relevant research and transfer-related networks on a national and international level,
- organises conferences and colloquia on current research topics,
- promotes the next generation of scientists through cooperative doctorates.